An early 20th century pair of sapphire and diamond pendent earrings. Of openwork inverted lotus shape, millegrain-set throughout with old brilliant and single-cut diamonds and calibré-cut sapphires, to an articulated line surmount of old brilliant-cut diamonds and square-cut sapphires, diamonds approx. 1.00ct total, later fitting, length #afs 9/5/13
An art deco sapphire and diamond panel ring, circa 1920 The rectangular-shaped plaque millegrain-set to the centre with an oval mixed-cut sapphire, within a single-cut diamond border and a further calibré-cut sapphire and single-cut diamond surround, diamonds approx. 0.30ct
Queen Victoria's Sapphire and Diamond Crown - Now is a part of the collection of the Lascelles family. It was one of four tiaras that Prince Albert had created for Queen Victoria. In 1922 George V gave the coronet to Princess Mary as a wedding gift. The tiara has been seen being worn by members of the Earl of Harewood.