Illustration that juxtaposes figures with technology to highlight the issue of reliance (Cora Clarke for Zine Brief)

Illustration that juxtaposes figures with technology to highlight the issue of reliance (Cora Clarke for Zine Brief)

World pagan 'Propaganda' Campaigns are Christ's opponent greatest weapons to attack the human mind for soul captivity;  Using all world sources & show props therefrom for hits of health issues & soul captivity. 'Propaganda' is utilsed by his dupes 'in' & 'out' of the pagan religion domain, ascribed to spiritual debts issues in 2 Thessalonians  2:9-12  Nothing changes with the passage of time with world delusions, only the means of opportunities to abuse therefrom; Social media is one such…

World pagan 'Propaganda' Campaigns are Christ's opponent greatest weapons to attack the human mind for soul captivity; Using all world sources & show props therefrom for hits of health issues & soul captivity. 'Propaganda' is utilsed by his dupes 'in' & 'out' of the pagan religion domain, ascribed to spiritual debts issues in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 Nothing changes with the passage of time with world delusions, only the means of opportunities to abuse therefrom; Social media is one such…

picture of the silent protest organized by Occupy Boise, part of the Occupy Wall Street gatherings. Today they are taping $1 over their mouths to symbolize how the 1% have silenced the other 99% in the USA. They also say the $1 is one dollar more than the Bank of America has paid in taxes

picture of the silent protest organized by Occupy Boise, part of the Occupy Wall Street gatherings. Today they are taping $1 over their mouths to symbolize how the 1% have silenced the other 99% in the USA. They also say the $1 is one dollar more than the Bank of America has paid in taxes

What a woman is wearing does not mean she's asking to be a rape victim.

What a woman is wearing does not mean she's asking to be a rape victim.

But everyone thinks religion, politics (pretty much another religion) and wealth are needed. Lol. Getting rid of all of these things means accepting personal accountability and responsibility and nobody wants to put in that kind of effort for themselves or the rest of humanity.

But everyone thinks religion, politics (pretty much another religion) and wealth are needed. Lol. Getting rid of all of these things means accepting personal accountability and responsibility and nobody wants to put in that kind of effort for themselves or the rest of humanity.

Barbara Kruger: It's all about me/ I mean you/ I mean me / A world of vanity

Barbara Kruger: It's all about me/ I mean you/ I mean me / A world of vanity

The general population does not know what is happening, and it does not even know that it doesn't know.

The general population does not know what is happening, and it does not even know that it doesn't know.

"In the absence of peace and love we teach war and hate as an escape from the problems we are too lazy to solve."

"In the absence of peace and love we teach war and hate as an escape from the problems we are too lazy to solve."

Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas
Search