Church of Santa Maria Del Popolo -- Facade. Rebuilt by Pope Sixtus IV starting in 1471. Typical box/wall architecture of the Early Renaissance. Made of white travertine, possibly from the colosseum. The conical bell tower can be seen behind the church -- the only one of its kind in Rome, but typical of the Lombard Augustinians to whom this church was given.