Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Art Deco Pink Glass 'Rocket' Vase - Czech - c.1930s. @designerwallace

pin 16

Pitcher & Piano Bar, Nottingham, England. This most awesome bar inside the former Unitarian High Pavement Chapel (a rather modest moniker since it's Cathedral-sized) appeals to the fallen Catholic in me like words can't express! Built in 1876, it was deconsecrated in 1982 and opened as a public house after a failed museum attempt. From the stained glass windows to the spiral-staired two-story pulpit...I am DYING to have some drinks and burgers here!

pin 4

15 Things Everyone Must Do In Nottingham

Have a pint at Pitcher and Piano | 15 Things Everyone Must Do In Nottingham

pin 24
heart 3

Beautiful Grand Piano

pin 1

Pitcher and Piano - Richmond

pin 1

Pitcher and Piano - Nottingham

pin 3

Teenager post. For me 10% of the time when I say watch this in volleyball I fail the other 90% I just fail and nobody sees.

pin 24
heart 13

Meeting Beth and Matt at the Pitcher and Piano with champagne to celebrate their engagement! 27th December 2014.

pin 4

The Pitcher and Piano pub, Newcastle, Quayside. Had a drink here one June evening, gazing at the Tyne bridges all lit up - what a wonderful sight!

pin 4

Pitcher & Piano

Xenia and Ferran - Civic Centre | Pitcher and Piano, Newcastle