Regent Street, London is one of the West End’s major shopping streets; named after the Prince Regent (later George IV) and commonly associated with architect John Nash, whose street layout from 1825 survives today. Regent Street runs from the Regent’s residence at Calton House in St. James’s, through Piccadilly Circus, crosses Oxford Street at the busy Oxford Circus, and terminates at All Souls Church.
George Nash designed this sofa for his Cameron Collection in HOLLY HUNT Great Plains linen. Fabrics by Rogers & Goffigon on pillows. Rose Tarlow-Melrose House chair and table, left. Lamps by John Saladino. Joseph Minton end table and Nash coffee table, all for Meyerland.
Ralph Francis Joseph Cormack, Allan Iain Forbes Mackillop and George Nash of the UQ Inter-varsity Debating Team. 1929. From the UQ Fryer Library Photograph Collection http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:179606.
Mohamed Sbihi, George Nash, Constantine Louloudis, and Alex Gregory: Gold in…