1. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao is Vietnam's first self-made woman billionaire thanks to her idea of staffing Vietjet Airlines with attractive women clad in sexy two-piece swimsuits. 2. After the Vietnam war, Vietnamese farmers recycled thousands of external fuel tanks from U.S. aircrafts to create river boats and canoes.
Turkish Delight Cheesecake Garnished with Rose Petals
Creme Brulee Tart - Chocolate pastry, filled with sweet custard and topped with a caramel layer.
01. Altitude Anorexia is a lack or loss of appetite which results in loss of fat at high altitudes in non-acclimatized humans. A study has shown that people living closer to the sea level were 4-5 times more likely to be obese than the people who live above the sea level.
1. The Queen is the 43rd Great-Granddaughter of the Prophet Muhammad. 2. We use the word cancer as a medical diagnosis because Hippocrates thought the tumors looked like crabs.
1. Spider-Man spoke more in Captain America: Civil War (47 lines of dialogue) than Superman did in the theatrical cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (43 lines of dialogue). 2. Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds had to write every single one of his character’s lines in X-Men Origins: Wolverine himself, as the finished script just called for the Wade Wilson to show up and talk fast.
1. Audie Murphy, when asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun of a burning M10 tank destroyer and taken on an entire company of German infantry, he replied simply, "They were killing my friends." 2. The scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz had a gun throughout the movie, and he even pulled it out on the lion.
1. A woman named Joy Milne from Perth, Scotland can smell Parkinson's disease. In a study, she was able to accurately identify 11 out of 12 patients with Parkinson's disease. Less than a year later, the last patient was also diagnosed with Parkinson's, making prediction correct in 12 out of 12 patients.
1. The Great Wall of China is being stolen brick-by-brick by locals to build houses and also by visitors as souvenirs. 2. A Chinese businessman bought a non-functional aircraft carrier from Ukraine, allegedly to use it as a floating hotel/casino. It took more than 4 years to tow it to China. Later the Chinese government bought and modernized the carrier, making it its only aircraft carrier its navy owns today.
1. Primarily, chameleons change their color to warm up (dark colors absorb more light) and be sexy (to other chameleons), not to camouflage themselves (as many people believe). 2. The dish "Spaghetti and Meatballs" is not at all Italian. It's 100% American.
1. Snoop Dogg helped hand out 1,500 turkeys to needy Inglewood residents in 2016 Thanksgiving. He also stuck around to pose for photos with over 800 people. 2. Abraham Lincoln created the Thanksgiving Holiday in 1863 during the Civil War to keep the country together.
1. There is a reason that stores ask you to donate some amount to a charity or fund. They can use your donation to help them get a tax write off. The majority of those $2 donations at the grocery store goes towards the store and administration fees. It’s a cash grab. But there are exceptions, some stores do genuinely donate all of it to charity. So do your research before donating.
1. A San Francisco teen survived a 220ft plunge off the Golden Gate bridge while on a class field trip with no major injuries. When asked why he did it he said, "for kicks". The official world record for a free fall into water is only 193ft.
25 Terrifying Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About | 01. Capgras delusion is a psychiatric disorder which will make you believe your friends, family or pets have been replaced by identical imposters.
01. In 2010, as Texas man named Greg Fleniken died of internal damage while chilling in a hotel room. Authorities could find no motive for the killing of popular oil-and-gas man Greg Fleniken and there was no explanation for how he had received his strange internal injuries. After a lot of investigative work, they found out someone in the next room over had been drinking and playing with a gun when it went off.